Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ta-daaaaaaaa!

Here I am, World! That's right, I've gone and done it- I got m'self a fancy blog!

Why'd I do it? I've never been a huge fan of the journaling (I was the kid in college who saved all my "journal-writing" entries for the night before they were due, then proceeded to engage in a midnight scramble in which I would switch up my handwriting and ink color to make it seem like I'd been writing them all along), but I've formed a very close relationship with my macbook and we've decided that we're both ready to take it to the next level. There have been many moments over the last year or so when I've thought to myself, "Self, you should really chronicle all this schtuff". So here we go!

What the hell am I going to chronicle? All sorts of things! DIY projects, before-and-after photos of the evolution of my beloved Lady Apartment, behind-the-scenes info and photos of my various artistic projects, life commentary, imaginative inspirations, random rambling rants on the topics of the day, my miscellaneous adventures, and much much more. If you have any ideas or if there's something in particular that you'd like to hear about, dear reader, let me know and I'll make it happen or ignore it completely!

So dig in, become a member and follow The Everyday Misadventures of an Adorkable Gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment