Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Things I am looking forward to...

Things I am looking forward to doing this summer once I get my life back next week...

Our new cute porch.
  • Sitting in the sunshine.
  • Sitting on our cute new front porch.
  • Sitting.
  • Putting our new Expedit bookcase from Ikea together and sorting all of Jeff's records into it (thus getting rid of the 4 plastic milk crates full of records that currently line the perimeter of our dining room).
  • Spring cleaning and getting our house super organized.
  • Cooking REAL food! Like chicken! And actual things! For dinners and such!
  • Reading books. Thick ones. With paper.
  • Going on summer adventures with Jeffrey to places like the zoo, parks, the beach, etc.
  • Finally hanging the shelves in the living room and accessorizing them accordingly.
  • Planting flowers and playing in the dirt.
  • Hitting the drive-in.
  • Having the time to finish wedding plans without having to cram tasks into a 45-minute window in between work, rehearsals, lessons, and performances.
  • Hopefully going camping for the first time in years.
  • Actually seeing shows... as an audience member.
  • Going on our honeymoon and having 5 days to do whatever we feel like doing in a totally new place. This will be our first real vacation together!
  • Baking. I have so many things I want to bake but I just haven't had the time!
  • Getting my ass back to the gym (which I will have to do because of the aforementioned baked goods).

1 comment:

  1. :) You really are Wonder Woman! I want to go to the drive-in and also sample aforementioned baked goodies.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete