Monday, December 10, 2012

Let's face it, I'm pooped!

Blazing Saddles quote for the win!

I felt the need to post again, friends, for I am still attempting to atone for my recent 6-month absence on Adorakle Gal. But as I sat at my desk, toiling to come up with a clever subject to rant/expound upon, I found that my mind-grapes seem to have shriveled into dried-up raisins. Such is the level of my current state of exhaustion...

...exhaustion...

...hmmm... perhaps I could write about my current state of exhaustion, indeed...

I proceeded to type "exhausted" into my browser's Bing image search, just to see if I could find a solitary image that spoke to my ass-dragginess today. What I saw was horrifying.

Here are some of the familiar faces of exhaustion, according to the interwebs:


Why do these feet have faces???


A sleepy skin suit?




I put this picture in this list for the sole reason that I hate squirrels. So very much.


Horrifying watermelon.


Questionable amputee toddler takes a weary break from swimming.


...excuse me?


Rodent jazz bands.


I think this (wo)man? ate Linda Carter.


No comments:

Post a Comment